The STUDER name is know throughout the world as the leading manufacturers of Universal, External and Internal Cylindrical Grinding Machines for small and medium sized work pieces.
They have gained this reputation over the last 100 years and more than 20,000 grinding machines supplied to customers all around the world operating on some of the most demanding grinding applications. It is clear to see why a Studer machine is the obvious choice when quality, accuracy and reliability are your priority.
Since the company was formed back in 1912 the STUDER name has been seen as a quality seal to enable you to achieve first class Cylindrical Grinding results. Our aim is to help you stay ahead of the competition by working with you to bring cutting edge grinding technology to your finger-tips. Together we can ensure your customer's expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
- Expertise and practical experience in high-speed grinding and form grinding
- Fully automatic grinding systems
Including loaders, In-process and Post-process measuring systems, special clamping systems and more
- "Granitan" machine bed material – a pioneering role in the manufacture of mineral castings
- 100+ staff in research and development for machines, software and user-specific problem solutions
- Their own technology centre for tests and grinding trials
- Training centre for training customers and agents in all Studer products in at least four languages
- Traditionally proven approach based on a strict quality code, combined with the use of cutting-edge methods (ISO 9001, VDA6.4)