The STUDER CT550 CNC Internal Cylindrical Grinding Machine is based on the same machine concept as the CT450, but is designed for larger and longer workpieces. The spindle set-up, with up to 3 High Frequency (HF) grinding spindles mounted in a linear arrangement, can be optimally designed to meet customer requirements.
This is the ideal grinding machine for internal, face, thread and taper grinding on long workpieces of up to approx. 650mm in length whic is ideal for applications like bore grinding and machining of the end faces of of machine spindles.
An ideal solution for high precision automated internal grinding can be achieved with the optional fully integrated automatic loading and unloading system.
- Up to three High Frequency internal grinding spindles in a linear arrangement
- Large selection of internal and external spindles
- C axis for the workhead for form and thread grinding
- Manual A axis for precise thread grinding
- Various dressing options
- Full enclosure with sliding door
- Integrated or autonomous loading systems
- Measuring probe
- SimCT offline simulation software
- Wide range of clamping devices and accessories
- Standardised interface for loader and peripheral devices