The STUDER S11 Super-productive cylindrical grinding machine is precisely tailored to the individual process. With highly dynamic axis drives, high-quality STUDER guideway systems, short reaction times and optimised traverse form the basis of the Studer S11.
The high-speed grinding option (HSG) contributes to increasing productivity with its grinding wheel peripheral speed of up to 140 m/s. With a mounting area of less than 1.8 m2, it is extremely compact and will fit in any workshop.
Precision is the result of perfect interaction between a many different factors. The machine base is the world famous Granitan® S103 with its excellent damping characteristics and favorable thermal behavior. The modules are ideally suited to each other and produced with customary STUDER precision.
- Distance between centres 200mm
- Centre height 125mm
- Grinding wheel diameter 500mm
- Grinding wheel arrangement 0° or 20°
- Right grinding wheel Ø500 x 63 x 203mm
- Full enclosure with new door concept for optimal accessibility
- Dual axis cover (telescopic and bellows)
- Machine base of 'Granitan' S103.
- PCT touchscreen (Projective Capacitive Touch)
- Easy programming with the new operator interface
- Full enclosure with new door concept optimum accessibility
- StuderWINfocus on the Sinumeric 840D SL
- Simple and clear process visualisation
- Software optimised for touchscreen
- In-process gauging software integrated into the machine control
- StuderWIN programming software for producing grinding and dressing programs on a PC