The Schaudt ShaftGrind S enables you to grind shaft-type workpieces with a length of up to 650 mm.
This small, versatile grinding machine guarantees high-precision grinding results in cylindrical grinding.
The ShaftGrind S has a compact cross-slide configuration with installation dimensions of just 3,000 x 3,351 mm
- Cylindrical grinding of shaft-type workpieces up to 650 mm in length, height of centres 175 mm
- Single-slide machine with max. 2 grinding wheels
- Digital drives for high-precision axis positioning
- Use of CBN grinding wheels up to 480 mm Ø
- Simple programming of cam profiles with WOP-S software
- Thermally stable, vibration-damping GRANITAN® machine bed
- Swivel-in second grinding spindle for grinding concave cam forms (optional)
|Grinding Wheel diameter max.||mm||480|
|Grinding Wheel width max.||mm||80|
|Grinding wheel drive power max.||kW||40|
|Workpiece weight max.||kg||50|
|CNC Control||Siemens Sinumerik 840D|