Fritz Studer AG, established in 1912, are the market and technology leader in universal, external and internal cylindrical grinding as well as form grinding, thread grinding and more.
STUDER produce manual and CNC machines and individual system solutions for high-precision cylindrical grinding small to medium-sized workpieces.
Since 1960 TECNOLOGIE FRB have been designing and manufacturing live centers and face drivers for turning, grinding and hobbing.
TECNOLOGIE FRB have a wide range of Face Drivers, Live & Dead Centres and other tooling to meet your every need.
Find out more about TECNOLOGIE FRB here.
With the NIMATIC range we are able to offer equipment and solutions for all aspects of your Coolant Maintenance including Oil Skimmers, Vacuum Pumps, Coolant Emulsion Mixers and Refractometers.
To help you reduce your coolant maintenance costs and keep your machines in excellent condition.
Welcome to Advanced Grinding Supplies Ltd
Agents and Distributors of some of the worlds leading manufacturers from Switzerland, Germany and Italy of CNC and Manual Cylindrical Grinding Machines, Coolant and Air Filtration, Face Drivers, Live & Dead Centres, Diamond Dressing Tools, Precision Tooling and Consumables.
This makes us the best place to come so we can work with you to help you stay ahead of the competition. Our good reputation is founded on the high quality products, excellent service and in-depth engineering knowledge.
We have the knowledge, expertise and the dedication to meet your Cylindrical and Centreless Grinding Machine, Coolant Filtration, Mist Extraction,Face Drivers for Lathes, Grinders or Gear Cutting Machines, Live Centres, Dead Centres, Tooling, Equipment and Consumable requirements and will work with you to solve your grinding and machining problems.
We are exclusive sales agents for STUDER Cylindrical Grinding Machines in the South UK & South Wales. Bringing you cutting edge Cylindrical, Universal, External, Internal and Centreless grinding technology.
To compliment the machine tools, we aim to be able to meet the needs of our customers by also supplying the full range of additional equipment, tooling and consumables not only to fit your Conventional and CNC Grinding machines but for all machine tools. To do this we have teamed up with the best companies to supply their complete ranges.
- We stock our own range of Natural Diamond & Synthetic Dressing Tools. These include Chisel type dressing tools, Cone type tools, CVD Fliese Blade type dressers, Grain & Needle Fliese (Fliesen) dressing tools and PCD or CVD Dixi style dressing tips to fit any machine
- We can manufacture Dressing Tools in any quantities to meet your individual requirements. this also includes replicating your existing tools or working with you to design a tool to suit your exact needs.
- Large stocks of the most popular sizes and grades of Coolant Filter Paper to suit most coolant systems. We can also cut rolls to fit your particular system
- Suppliers of a full range of Abrasive products including Grinding wheels from the leading manufacturers like Norton, Flexovit, Winterthur, Hermes & Tyrolit. We stock and supply a wide range of Diamond & CBN Electroplated Grinding Pins. We can also offer technical advice and recommendations on the correct abrasive product to suit you applications
- Precision Chucks of all types including manual 2, 3, 4 & 6 Jaw Scroll Chucks, Pneumatic Sliding Jaw Chucks & Diaphragm Chucks either standard units or clamping systems to suit individual requirements for Grinding Machines, Lathes, Mills or Machining Centres
- A full range of Precision Live & Dead Centres and Face Drivers from Tecnologie FRB. Either standard stocked items or we can work with you to design centres or face drivers to meet your individual needs
26 March 2020
How We Are Maintaining Service and Safety During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak Advanced Grinding Supplies Ltd are working hard to follow all Public Health England and Government advice and...
Grinding Symposium 2019
03 March 2019
Grinding Symposium 2019 “United for your Success”: This is the Motto of the Symposium – because, as with all the Group’s actions, once again the benefit for our customers is our Benchmark. The...
05 September 2014
Dressing metal-bonded grinding wheels efficiently in the grinding machine You can achieve a higher productivity using metal bonded grinding wheels - but how do you dress them? The integrated...