Advanced Grinding Supplies Ltd are working hard to follow all Public Health England and Government advice and guidelines to maintain the safety of our Staff, Customers and Suppliers while still supplying our customers with as little disruption as possible.
We have taken steps to ensure the correct social distancing is maintained. As such we have postponed all customer and supplier visits until further notice and where possible, conducting meetings via video calls or telephone.
Our Stock and Supply
As part of our regular business strategy we, always aim to hold stock to be able to supply our customers as quickly as possible, this has meant that so far there has been a minimal disruption on how quickly we can ship out most parts. What we have seen though, which is outside of our control are inevitable delays on parts being delivered. As such, our couriers have suspended service guarantees on timed deliveries until further notice. They have assured us that they will make every effort to deliver on the day and time planned but cannot guarantee this.
We and our suppliers are monitoring the situation and will notify customers if despite our efforts, our supply capabilities should be affected by this force majeure event.
During these unprecedented times of uncertainty, we continue send out parcels using our regular couriers using the same services but given the current circumstances, there will be some unavoidable disruptions to service which can cause delays in deliveries.
Until further notice, we are unable to guarantee timed deliveries will be met. Our couriers always aim to meet such requirements, but this is not always possible.
If a delivery is attempted but not delivered for whatever reason, our couriers are no longer able to hold parcels at your local depot to offer a second delivery attempt. In such circumstances, those parcels are returned to us. When this happens, we will contact you to tell you that the parcel has been returned to us and ask you to tell us when we should re-send it to be sure that you will be able to take delivery.
We ask that you inform us if possible of any limited or restricted deliveries that you have in place for any of your premises as a result of COVID-19 so that we can try to prevent any orders being lost in transit. Likewise, we are asking our suppliers to inform us of when they are sending things to us so that we can ensure that we can accept deliveries when they arrive.
In line with Government guidelines, we strongly advise customers not to travel to visit our site to collect parcels.
We will be reviewing the situation on an ongoing basis and making any changes to try to reduce any disruption. We would like to thank you for your continued business and understanding during these challenging times.
We have made preparations for staff to be able to work from home for telephone and email communications should further restrictions need to be put in place.
Should you have any questions or concerns then please let us know as we want to do everything that we can to work with you in these challenging times and we would like to thank you for your continued business and understanding.
Fritz Studer AG, established in 1912, are the market and technology leader in universal, external and internal cylindrical grinding as well as form grinding, thread grinding and more.
STUDER produce manual and CNC machines and individual system solutions for high-precision cylindrical grinding small to medium-sized workpieces.
Since 1960 TECNOLOGIE FRB have been designing and manufacturing live centers and face drivers for turning, grinding and hobbing.
TECNOLOGIE FRB have a wide range of Face Drivers, Live & Dead Centres and other tooling to meet your every need.
Find out more about TECNOLOGIE FRB here.
With the NIMATIC range we are able to offer equipment and solutions for all aspects of your Coolant Maintenance including Oil Skimmers, Vacuum Pumps, Coolant Emulsion Mixers and Refractometers.
To help you reduce your coolant maintenance costs and keep your machines in excellent condition.
Welcome to Advanced Grinding Supplies Ltd
Agents and Distributors of some of the worlds leading manufacturers from Switzerland, Germany and Italy of Cylindrical and Centreless Grinding Machines, Coolant and Air Filtration, Face Drivers, Live & Dead Centres, Diamond Dressing Tools, Precision Tooling and Consumables.
This makes us the best place to come so we can work with you to help you stay ahead of the competition. Our good reputation is founded on the high quality products, excellent service and in-depth engineering knowledge.
We have the knowledge, expertise and the dedication to meet your Cylindrical and Centreless Grinding Machine, Coolant Filtration, Mist Extraction,Face Drivers for Lathes, Grinders or Gear Cutting Machines, Live Centres, Dead Centres, Tooling, Equipment and Consumable requirements and will work with you to solve your grinding and machining problems.
We are exclusive sales agents for STUDER, SCHAUDT & MIKROSA Cylindrical and Centreless Grinding Machines in the South UK & South Wales. Bringing you cutting edge Cylindrical, Universal, External, Internal and Centreless grinding technology.
To compliment the machine tools, we aim to be able to meet the needs of our customers by also supplying the full range of additional equipment, tooling and consumables not only to fit your Conventional and CNC Grinding machines but for all machine tools. To do this we have teamed up with the best companies to supply their complete ranges.
- We stock our own range of Natural Diamond & Synthetic Dressing Tools. These include Chisel type dressing tools, Cone type tools, CVD Fliese Blade type dressers, Grain & Needle Fliese (Fliesen) dressing tools and PCD or CVD Dixi style dressing tips to fit any machine
- We can manufacture Dressing Tools in any quantities to meet your individual requirements. this also includes replicating your existing tools or working with you to design a tool to suit your exact needs.
- Large stocks of the most popular sizes and grades of Coolant Filter Paper to suit most coolant systems. We can also cut rolls to fit your particular system
- Suppliers of a full range of Abrasive products including Grinding wheels from the leading manufacturers like Norton, Flexovit, Winterthur, Hermes & Tyrolit. We stock and supply a wide range of Diamond & CBN Electroplated Grinding Pins. We can also offer technical advice and recommendations on the correct abrasive product to suit you applications
- Precision Chucks of all types including manual 2, 3, 4 & 6 Jaw Scroll Chucks, Pneumatic Sliding Jaw Chucks & Diaphragm Chucks either standard units or clamping systems to suit individual requirements for Grinding Machines, Lathes, Mills or Machining Centres
- A full range of Precision Live & Dead Centres and Face Drivers from Tecnologie FRB. Either standard stocked items or we can work with you to design centres or face drivers to meet your individual needs
26 March 2020
15 February 2020
03 March 2019