The STUDER S151 CNC Universal internal cylindrical grinding machine has an exeptionally large working range. This powerful yet compact designed machine permits internal and external grinding of workpieces up to 300mm (11.8") in diameter. The large accommodating capacity of the sturdy workhead and the spindle turret which can accomodate up to 2 grinding spindles opens up a wide range of possible applications, making the Studer S151 suitable for complete machining in one set-up.
This extremely precise and efficient CNC universal internal grinding machine has been specially developed for individual components and small series production operations. The beneficial price-performance ratio means lower part costs.
Take a look at the short video below to get an idea of the flexibility of the Studer S151 when used for applications which require internal and external grinding in the same clamping / set-up.
- Compact design
- Turret wheelhead for up to 2 grinding spindles
- Combination of external and internal grinding possible
- Dressing with stationary or rotary dressing tools
- Acoustic touch sensor technology for dressing and grinding processes
- Workhead swivel range -5° to +30°
- Cross slide concept for universal use
- Full enclosure with sliding door
- Machine base of torsion-resistant grey cast iron
- Standardised interface for loader and peripheral devices
- Extensive range of accessories