The Studer S30 conventional universal cylindrical grinding machine is designed for the grinding of workpieces in individual and small series production operations. It is ideal in all sectors where medium-sized precision components are produced.
This simple machine with it's tried-and-tested hydraulic infeed system is very easy to operate and can be reset within a very short time. The proven concept allows the operator to concentrate fully on the grinding process.
- Distance between centres of 650mm (25.6") or 1000 mm (39.4")
- Centre height 125mm / 175mm / 225mm (4.9" / 6.9" / 8.9").
- Turret wheelhead for external or internal grinding.
- Automatic grinding cycles for plunge-cut and traverse grinding.
- Swivelling machine table.
- Partial enclosure.
- Machine base of 'Granitan'.
- Extensive range of accessories.