The STUDER S31 CNC is a versatile universal cylindrical grinding machine designed for the grinding of medium sized workpieces in individual as well as small and large-batch production. With the StuderWIN CNC control with StuderTECHNOLOGY buit in makes writing and optimising grinding programs very simple allowing even less experienced users to quickly optimise the potential of this machine.
It can be automated with either the Studer EasyLOAD loading systwem or other automatic loading system to give around the clock production and is especially suitable for grinding high precision workpieces. The proven pictogramming allows even less experienced users to quickly optimise the potential of this machine.
- Distance between centres of 650 (25.6") or 1000 mm (39.4")
- Turret wheelhead which can be swivelled manually or automatically
- High resolution B axis (option)
- Frequency controlled motor grinding spindle for external and internal grinding.
- C axis for the workhead for form and thread grinding (option)
- Workhead for universal use in live grinding operations and for grinding between centres
(Option: workhead specially designed for use with chucks)
- Full enclosure with sliding door
- Machine base of 'Granitan'.
- Standardised interface for loader and peripheral devices
- Extensive range of accessories
- Compatible with the STUDER easyLoad
- The universal, low cost loading solution for a wide range of workpieces.